Nov 30, 2008

Ricardo Gonzales

Name: Ricardo Gonzalez a.k.a. socrates200X

Position: Programming, scripting, international espionage, it all boils down to the same thing. (whips off glasses) Danger. That's my job, my life, my raison d'etré. Also, code documentation and review.

Company: Bethesda Softworks

Projects: Fallout 3, main game and DLC

Qualifications for Rock Star status / benefits: First, I have excellent grammar and pride myself on being an agreeable travel companion. Two, I'm a confident and competent coder who's always open to constructive criticism and general improvement. Reason the third, I have a keen interest in clocks, specifically how they exemplify man's reckoning with time. Theoretical con, but actual pro: I enjoy well-crafted puns. Lastly, I hold the following subjects in high regard and will work toward bringing them into your life: Chipotle, self- and other-deprecating humor, contemplative moods, comfy chairs, and, where necessary, proper posture and posturing.