Nov 19, 2008

Victoria Lease

Name: Victoria Lease

Position: Programmer

Companies: 3DO, Namco, Perpetual -- "I started out at 3DO, on a project that had three programmers and nine months. Within my first month, I had one of Atari's old guard snorting Pixy Stix off of my desk while I tried to explain some debugging dilemma that was vexing me at the moment."

Why I Am A Game Industry Rockstar:
As much as I hate to brag, I possess a several impressive superpowers:
- A single mocha can transform me from an unassuming, sleepy girl into a being of incredible power, able to transcend time itself to make the impossible schedule possible. At least, for the rest of the day.
- I can summon neighborhood cats to my balcony with my terrible violin skills.
- Once upon a time I worked on a Naval AI project. We got to set couches on fire in the name of science.

Unfortunately, like all superheroes, I also have my weaknesses:
- I look absolutely terrible in any photograph taken ever. I'm pretty sure this has something to do with warping reality or something, but I haven't yet figured out how to make this particular power of mine useful.
- Sunlight. It burrrrrns usssss!